Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rite Aid Corporation rose $0.23 (8.1%) to $3.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 43,051,907 shares of Rite Aid Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,939,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $2.80-$3.09 after having opened the day at $2.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.83. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 4.6%, Susser Holdings Corporation ( SUSS), up 4.4%, Ingles Markets ( IMKTA), up 3.7% and Casey's General Stores ( CASY), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rite Aid Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.