DDR ( DDR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, DDR rose $0.19 (1.1%) to $17.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,653,001 shares of DDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,021,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.30-$17.57 after having opened the day at $17.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.38. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 19.4%, Doral Financial ( DRL), up 10.5%, Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), up 6.2% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DDR Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.