Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Barrick Gold Corporation rose $0.96 (6.4%) to $16.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,662,879 shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,857,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.17-$16.09 after having opened the day at $15.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.06. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), up 14.4%, Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), up 11.2%, Pretium Resources ( PVG), up 10.5% and Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.