Royal Caribbean Cruises ( RCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Royal Caribbean Cruises rose $0.50 (1.4%) to $35.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,258,787 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,906,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.95-$35.81 after having opened the day at $35.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.30. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Bally Technologies ( BYI), up 7.0%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 4.2%, Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 3.1% and Einstein Noah Restaurant Group ( BAGL), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Royal Caribbean Cruises Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.