SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $0.62 (1.1%) to $58.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,755,602 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,164,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.25-$58.57 after having opened the day at $58.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 19.3%, Geeknet ( GKNT), up 13.7%, Move ( MOVE), up 5.0% and LookSmart ( LOOK), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.