Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Radian Group rose $0.22 (1.8%) to $12.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,845,117 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,446,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.11-$12.50 after having opened the day at $12.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.26. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: First Acceptance Corporation ( FAC), up 8.5%, State Auto Financial Corporation ( STFC), up 4.3%, Navigators Group ( NAVG), up 2.6% and Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation ( IPCC), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.