Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Joy Global rose $0.60 (1.2%) to $52.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,334,839 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,045,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.65-$52.24 after having opened the day at $51.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.58. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 9.4%, Metalico ( MEA), up 8.6%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 6.4% and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.