Tenet Healthcare ( THC) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare rose $1.48 (3.4%) to $45.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,275,540 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,879,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.29-$45.68 after having opened the day at $44.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.71. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Uroplasty ( UPI), up 10.2%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 7.3%, OraSure Technologies ( OSUR), up 6.7% and USMD Holdings ( USMD), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.