Apollo Group ( APOL) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Apollo Group rose $0.28 (1.5%) to $18.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,326,029 shares of Apollo Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,892,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.78-$19.48 after having opened the day at $18.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.69. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 7.0%, VSE Corporation ( VSEC), up 5.8%, JTH Holding Inc Class A ( TAX), up 4.5% and Ambassadors Group ( EPAX), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Apollo Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.