Royal Bank Of Canada ( RY) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Royal Bank Of Canada rose $0.60 (1.0%) to $60.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 518,777 shares of Royal Bank Of Canada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 732,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.78-$60.38 after having opened the day at $59.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.78. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), up 18.3%, Farmers Capital Bank Corporation ( FFKT), up 7.8%, Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), up 7.6% and Guaranty Federal ( GFED), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.