- The Partnerships' second-quarter 2013 performance;
- The status of major expansion projects;
- Capitalization and liquidity;
- Financial and operating guidance for the third-quarter and full-year 2013; and
- The Partnerships' outlook for the future.
Plains All American (PAA) stock has a great setup here on oil's rise, according to TheStreet's Chris Versace and Bob Lang.
Analysts were disappointed by the $15.75 per share offer, which is only 2.9% more than CPPL's stock price last Friday and 31.5% below its IPO price last year.
These three stocks offer 7%-plus dividend yields and have all increased their dividend payments for at least 10 consecutive years.