SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neonode Inc., (Nasdaq:NEON), the optical touch technology company, today announced the release of a new, unique and versatile Circular Multisensing® platform developed for wearable electronics and accessories. The solution is especially developed for a wide range of fast-growing new market segments, such as fashion-tech, sports & fitness, medical, gaming & lifestyle, and portable infotainment.
Neonode's advanced circular technology is uniquely suited for ultra-small, narrow-bezeled, and thin form factors. This new groundbreaking platform integrates Neonode's proximity sensing technology, which enables "outside the screen control" via touch-less air gestures. Thanks to Neonode's AlwaysON™ Technology it offers ultra low-power operation, and provides 100% clear, no-glare, sunlight readability. In addition, it significantly lowers the bill of material (BOM) cost and is compatible with all display types, is optically pristine, supports illuminations control, and does not require glare-prone cover glass.
- Ultra slim bezel and thin compact design for low profile products
- Ultra low power consumption – Neonode´s AlwaysON TM Technology
- Support for all type of display types and surfaces
- Works with Neonode´s solutions for air gestures and "outside of screen touch"
- Real-time vibration feedback and Illumination control for visual and light effects
- Under water operation (submerged)
CONTACT: Media Contact Neonode: Annica Englund P: +46 760 360 781 Email: email@example.com Investor Relations Neonode: Daniel Gelbtuch P: +1 917.509.9582 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org