- Full unified messaging for administration and teachers
- Find-me/Follow-me for superintendents and administrators
- Replacement of outdated analog fax machines with fax server
- Conference server to host system-wide school official calls
- Overhead and handset paging integrated into existing systems at each campus
- Easy-to-create personal assistants with drag-n-drop service creation
“When considering network solutions, ADTRAN was the obvious choice because the company offered a breadth of advanced capabilities and provided impeccable support throughout the deployment process,” said Tommy Whitten, district technology coordinator for Madison County School System. “ADTRAN has enabled MCSS to not only lower costs while advancing technology and communications, but has provided the infrastructure our community will rely on as we grow our campuses and curriculum.”“MCSS is providing their administrators, teachers, parents and students with the tools they need to fully maximize today’s educational opportunities. ADTRAN supports this initiative through innovative solutions that simplify network deployment and management with a leading technology edge,” said Rob Snyder, director of product marketing for ADTRAN’s Enterprise Network Division. “ADTRAN provides MCSS with the seamless communications and connectivity that is needed to deliver a first-rate educational experience that is essential in today’s technology-based economy.” About ADTRAN ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.