EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.70 (-2.1%) to $80.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,294,282 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,468,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.46-$82.45 after having opened the day at $82.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.18. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 7.8%, Artesian Resource Corporation ( ARTNA), down 3.1%, Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 3.0% and Consolidated Water Company ( CWCO), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.