Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm fell $0.74 (-1.2%) to $61.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,259,251 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,399,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.85-$61.66 after having opened the day at $61.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.02. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 13.6%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 5.4%, Trunkbow International Holdings ( TBOW), down 4.8% and PCTEL ( PCTI), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.