Avago Technologies ( AVGO) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies fell $0.94 (-2.4%) to $38.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,130,283 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,847,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.96-$39.08 after having opened the day at $38.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.95. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Wi-Lan ( WILN), down 31.1%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 13.6%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 7.2% and The9 ( NCTY), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.