Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $1.05 (-1.6%) to $65.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,386,787 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,155,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.89-$67.36 after having opened the day at $67.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.98. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 13.4%, Dex Media ( DXM), down 8.0%, VSE Corporation ( VSEC), down 7.6% and Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.