Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Michael Kors Holdings fell $1.17 (-1.8%) to $62.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,621,533 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,656,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.81-$62.81 after having opened the day at $62.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.82. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Mercadolibre ( MELI), down 4.3%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 3.8%, U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 2.9% and Coastal Contacts ( COA), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.