Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.53 (-1.2%) to $44.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,807,195 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,465,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.04-$44.64 after having opened the day at $44.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.68. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dex Media ( DXM), down 8.0%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 5.6%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 2.3% and Tiger Media ( IDI), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.