Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation fell $1.50 (-4.0%) to $35.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,403,380 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,073,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.03-$37.18 after having opened the day at $37.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.05. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.5%, Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 6.3%, DR Horton ( DHI), down 4.6% and Comstock ( CHCI), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.