PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.68 (-3.4%) to $19.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,350,019 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,935,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.40-$20.29 after having opened the day at $20.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.22. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 13.3%, Art's-Way Manufacturing ( ARTW), down 12.8%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.5% and GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.