Align Technology ( ALGN) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Align Technology fell $0.50 (-1.3%) to $38.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 530,754 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 918,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.69-$39.30 after having opened the day at $39.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.20. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Mazor Robotics ( MZOR), down 8.5%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 6.8%, CardioNet ( BEAT), down 5.5% and Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Align Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.