Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Onyx Pharmaceuticals fell $1.83 (-1.4%) to $131.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,047,839 shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,538,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $130.93-$132.90 after having opened the day at $132.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $133.00. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 35.9%, Mazor Robotics ( MZOR), down 8.5%, Tranzyme ( TZYM), down 6.9% and BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Onyx Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.