Discover Financial Services ( DFS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Discover Financial Services fell $0.61 (-1.2%) to $50.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,696,534 shares of Discover Financial Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,044,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.09-$51.25 after having opened the day at $51.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.89. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 7.5%, Cash America International ( CSH), down 6.3%, Monroe Capital ( MRCC), down 5.7% and DFC Global ( DLLR), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Discover Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.