Energy Transfer Equity ( ETE) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Energy Transfer Equity fell $1.47 (-2.3%) to $63.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,075,442 shares of Energy Transfer Equity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,142,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.82-$64.62 after having opened the day at $64.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.65. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: BMB Munai ( BMBM), down 20.6%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.5%, BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty ( BPT), down 6.4% and Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Energy Transfer Equity Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.