KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation fell $1.14 (-1.9%) to $59.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,889,916 shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,041,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.22-$60.38 after having opened the day at $60.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.39. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Wi-Lan ( WILN), down 31.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 6.1%, Mattson Technology ( MTSN), down 6.0% and Vicon Industries ( VII), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KLA-Tencor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.