Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances fell $1.11 (-1.1%) to $99.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 357,650 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,010,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.23-$100.96 after having opened the day at $100.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.57. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: VSE Corporation ( VSEC), down 7.6%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), down 5.4%, Cinedigm Digital Cinema ( CIDM), down 4.9% and China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.