Owens-Illinois ( OI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Owens-Illinois fell $0.45 (-1.5%) to $28.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,209,400 shares of Owens-Illinois exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,201,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.78-$29.49 after having opened the day at $29.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.33. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Female Health Company ( FHCO), down 6.9%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 5.0%, Crocs ( CROX), down 4.5% and Verso Paper ( VRS), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Owens-Illinois Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.