Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $0.45 (-1.1%) to $41.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,077,250 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,628,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.29-$42.43 after having opened the day at $42.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.43. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 7.2%, The9 ( NCTY), down 7.2%, NCI ( NCIT), down 6.6% and Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.