Dell ( DELL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Dell fell $0.17 (-1.3%) to $13.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,308,977 shares of Dell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,834,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.14-$13.30 after having opened the day at $13.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.32. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 5.5%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 4.9%, Gigamon ( GIMO), down 4.1% and Identive Group ( INVE), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dell Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.