Dana ( DAN) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Dana fell $0.33 (-1.6%) to $20.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,887,523 shares of Dana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,354,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.58-$21.14 after having opened the day at $21.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.95. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 2.7%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 2.0% and Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dana Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.