Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $0.98 (1.4%) to $70.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 421,728 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 608,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.65-$71.22 after having opened the day at $69.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.79. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: VOXX International ( VOXX), up 5.6%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 3.8%, Edgen Group ( EDG), up 3.2% and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.