LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B ( ERIC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B rose $0.18 (1.5%) to $12.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,389,378 shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,225,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.09-$12.26 after having opened the day at $12.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.07. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 120.6%, Leap Wireless International ( LEAP), up 112.4%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), up 39.6% and Zhone Technologies ( ZHNE), up 18.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.