MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International rose $0.46 (3.0%) to $15.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,869,691 shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,421,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.23-$15.80 after having opened the day at $15.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.26. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 25.9%, Frozen Food Express Industries ( FFEX), up 21.2%, Arden Group ( ARDNA), up 16.9% and XPO Logistics ( XPO), up 14.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.