Saks Incorporated ( SKS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Saks Incorporated rose $0.15 (1.0%) to $14.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,320,758 shares of Saks Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,598,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.49-$14.75 after having opened the day at $14.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.49. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Arden Group ( ARDNA), up 16.9%, RadioShack ( RSH), up 8.6%, Alon Blue Square Israel ( BSI), up 6.4% and Pharmerica Corporation ( PMC), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Saks Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.