Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management rose $0.25 (2.1%) to $12.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,309,509 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,519,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.66-$12.10 after having opened the day at $11.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.82. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 17.3%, Doral Financial ( DRL), up 10.4%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), up 5.8% and Zillow ( Z), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.