Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $0.29 (1.5%) to $19.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,234,684 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,601,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.67-$19.38 after having opened the day at $18.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.83. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Point.360 ( PTSX), up 9.5%, Emmis Communications ( EMMS), up 6.8%, Imax Corporation ( IMAX), up 5.8% and Net Servicos De Comunicacao ( NETC), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.