Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.12 (1.6%) to $71.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,240,217 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,207,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.79-$72.11 after having opened the day at $70.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.64. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 12.8%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 6.5%, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), up 3.8% and Ruth's Hospitality Group ( RUTH), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.