Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Facebook Inc Class A rose $0.37 (1.4%) to $26.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 24,127,990 shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 36,785,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.65-$26.43 after having opened the day at $25.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.91. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 120.6%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 7.3%, Travelzoo ( TZOO), up 7.3% and Bankrate ( RATE), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.