Stryker Corporation ( SYK) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Stryker Corporation rose $0.79 (1.2%) to $68.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 760,530 shares of Stryker Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,355,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.34-$68.28 after having opened the day at $67.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.43. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 15.1%, Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), up 13.3%, Given Imaging ( GIVN), up 10.3% and China Cord Blood ( CO), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stryker Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.