CareFusion ( CFN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, CareFusion rose $0.57 (1.5%) to $39.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,535,848 shares of CareFusion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,180,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.49-$39.20 after having opened the day at $38.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.56. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 15.1%, Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), up 13.3%, Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), up 11.6% and Given Imaging ( GIVN), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CareFusion Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.