Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev rose $0.99 (2.7%) to $37.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,879,764 shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,390,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.45-$37.45 after having opened the day at $36.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.39. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 7.9%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 6.3%, Willamette Valley Vineyards ( WVVI), up 5.5% and Concha y Toro Winery ( VCO), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.