Morgan Stanley ( MS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Morgan Stanley rose $0.56 (2.1%) to $26.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,272,446 shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,703,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.23-$26.80 after having opened the day at $26.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.13. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: FBR ( FBRC), up 8.8%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), up 8.7%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 5.8% and Evercore Partners ( EVR), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.