Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.38 (3.0%) to $13.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 30,366,660 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,820,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.65-$13.18 after having opened the day at $12.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.69. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Cogo Group ( COGO), up 23.9%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), up 21.9%, LDK Solar Company ( LDK), up 21.5% and Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), up 21.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.