ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals rose $1.79 (9.7%) to $20.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,425,644 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,676,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.45-$20.43 after having opened the day at $18.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.49. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 15.1%, Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), up 11.6%, Neostem ( NBS), up 9.4% and Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation ( NYMX), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.