Avon Products ( AVP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Avon Products rose $0.32 (1.4%) to $22.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,580,909 shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,016,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.48-$22.91 after having opened the day at $22.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.54. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), up 9.6%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 9.1%, STR Holdings ( STRI), up 7.2% and Herbalife ( HLF), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Avon Products Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.