Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods rose $0.28 (1.0%) to $27.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,357,796 shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,948,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.18-$27.51 after having opened the day at $27.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.19. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Navistar International ( NAV), up 9.7%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 9.6%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 9.1% and Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyson Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.