VeriFone Systems ( PAY) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, VeriFone Systems rose $0.63 (3.5%) to $18.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,640,631 shares of VeriFone Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,260,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.90-$18.42 after having opened the day at $17.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.76. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 5.5%, Emerson Radio ( MSN), up 4.7%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 4.3% and Kid Brands ( KID), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full VeriFone Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.