F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks rose $1.62 (2.0%) to $81.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,743,921 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,706,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.24-$81.95 after having opened the day at $79.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.79. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Shanda Games ( GAME), up 11.2%, Marketo ( MKTO), up 8.9%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), up 8.3% and E2open ( EOPN), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.