LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $0.89 (1.3%) to $70.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,995,085 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,384,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.89-$71.33 after having opened the day at $70.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.00. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), up 14.4%, Braskem ( BAK), up 7.7%, REX American Resources ( REX), up 7.5% and Penford Corporation ( PENX), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.